Sunday, February 21, 2010

No Boundaries...

No boundaries... The song sang by Adam Lambert and Kris Allen in the American Idol... However, Kris Allen won the contest...

Anyway, at first thought, what do you know by that two words ??? Ok, it is actually similar to this phrase

"SKY IS THE LIMIT."

Here's the detail... People can do anything... They are free to do whatever he or she wants (in a positive way)... Now, how is it possible ???

I went with a group of friends to climb the Broga Hill (near to my Uni.) to watch the sunrise... Yup, we climbed early in the morning (about 5 a.m.)... Now, at first I thought that I do not have the capability to climb the hill (FYI : Broga Hill got 3 peaks and the journey from bottom to Peak 1 and Peak 2 to Top Peak was extermely difficult)... But I was able to climb the 3 peaks and watch the sun to rise and the view was a definite "WOW" !!!

Now, here's the thing, my readers... If you put your mind to it, you can do anything... And that leads to no boundaries and barriers... The reason, simple... YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF !!!