Sunday, February 14, 2010

It will be a day long remembered...

You know ther's one thing that wonders in my mind and that is this...

"Have people ever look back to their past to be a better person in the future ???"

This is a question that keeps making me think (and it's interesting)...
Now it's a but complicated to explain but I'll try my best not to make things harder for you readers...

Now, in my life during my time when I was a teenager studying at seconday school, I kept having neagtive influences due to the fact tha I was treated differently... I was being bullied by my own friends and I was cheated by my friends and I was fooled by my friends as well... Sometimes, I was misused by my friends if you know what I mean... However, this is the negative side of the past... What I didn't know is that once I'm at campus, one of my friends changed me (FYI, he is still studying at the same Uni. with me), and he told me that never look in the past where it haunts you, but look in the past where it can contributes you in becoming a better person in the future... So, I should not actually look into those things, but actually look into the positive side of the past... Let's see... Ah, now I remembered !!! Even though some friends like to bully me, there are some who will stand by me, meaning to say I'm not alone... Besides, I contribute a lot to my friends, teachers, and the school... Ah, what good memories...

You see my fellow readers, past memories can but joyful, but at the same time, it maybe hurtful... What gives you joy, keep it in you, always... What gives you pain and suffering, cast them away, just like setting the birds in the cage free... So, one person should remember the good memory (past) cause not only it brings joy, but also helps in becoming a better person... I learnt my part... What about you ???