Don't take this topic in the wrong way... I know some does...
So, I'm gonna tell you what is this topic really mean...
Now, I know some practice this type of characteristic, so, that's good... Keep it up... But for those that rarely practice (I wouldn't wanna say did not practice as I believe in you that you do but not that often), just try to do it more often... Here's the reason why I posted this topic...
I was having lunch alone till some of my friends came and join me... Apparently, the whole table is full (well, almost full) and by luck, I happened to meet my lecturer who is going to have his lunch also... Sadly, there wasn't any table available for him to sit and worst still is that he is alone, not with his friends (other lecturer)... So, I felt pity and wonder where will he sit when the food is ready... So, I approached him and asked him to join me and my friends and have lunch together... He joined us eventually and we have a wonderful lunch that afternoon...
You see, there is actually no such things as age when it comes to kindness... In this case, you have to be kind to many people, whether he or she is young or old, tall or short, rich or poor... After all, we are still the same, HUMAN. So, whenever you see someone you know, the least you can do is being nice to them... One thing that I obviously do is I always open the door for my friends, even though my friends insisted me to go in first...
Therefore, don't let this type of characteristic fade away... WE ARE ALL THE SAME...
