Saturday, February 13, 2010

Enjoy with family when you have the time...

Here's one topic that I want to dedicate to you all since Chinese New Year (CNY) is just around the corner...

Now, here's the thing that you can ask yourself... What would you do if you have ample time and seasons greeting (holiday) is just around the corner ??? Well (obviously), I would suggest that spending some quality time with family would be a great idea... Especially for those who are Chinese, now is the time to be with family and have some enjoyable time with them... Let me tell you, I have not step on my Grandma's house for quite some time already and not to mention even my Dad's house !!! I felt at home and relaxed when staying at where I should actually be... Anyway, it was great being with my family and my grandparents, having dinner and tossing Yee Sang together... Never had one of those for a while... But seriously, the best part was being with my family for CNY and I can't wait for it...

My fellow readers,

If you have the chance to be with your family, be with them... I know some time it would be better to be away from them but it's meaningless if you do it frequently... Besides, your family is one who brought you up and you should be proud to have family like that !!! So, I'll emphasize it again, if you have a chance to be with them, be with them... I know one of my friends frequently returns home during weekend... So, spend some quality time with your family on this Chinese New Year and have a wonderful CNY celebration...

GONG XI FA CAI !!!