Sunday, December 20, 2009

Suffer now, enjoy later...

Now, most people get the idea that everybody should always enjoy first... I for one, think the other way around... Yup, you guess it... Suffer now and enjoy later... There's been a lot of argument about this issue... Here's my point why I said suffer now and enjoy later...

Now, if you have noticed, I've not been blogging for the past days or even weeks... Now, this is trivial, I am "suffering" to finish my courseworks and assignments before the dateline... There's about 10 to 11 courseworks to be completed and I have like about few weeks to finish... So, lets say that I'm to enjoy first, will I be able to complete all the assignment in time ??? Not just I won't, I will penalized for submitting my coursework over the dateline... So, if you consider that, that's one enjoy, but two suffers... However, if I suffer first, I can enjoy after my coursework is submitted... So, in this case, I suffer one, but enjoy one... That sounds better isn't it ???

In general, think about it, is like back in the old days where wars kept going on and on... A good strategists will know to surrender the batte if he knows that he can't win with the amount of weapons and men available... Why does he wanna sacrifise his men and weapons if he can save it for another battle... You see, he may have lost the battle today, but not the war...

So, think about it... And decide which to follow... But as for me, I would say it is best to follow the title of this topic...