Sunday, December 13, 2009

Important Person to Remember

Now, this topic will make you think, a lot...

Have you ever wonder who is your most important person ??? You know what I think ??? One words...

PARENT

If you really don't know the meaning of this word (some may not know), here's the meaning taken from Longman Exam Coach Dictionary...

parent - father or mother of a person

Why I said that, you might ask... The answer is simple and it is the same with few more people that I know...

I MISSED HOME...

Home is where Mom and Dad will be, where Mom do the cooking, and Dad enjoying with his children...
I kinda miss home cause one thing I like is my Mom's cooking... She made good Thai food... Spicy food is one of my favourite...

So, long story short, whoever your important person is, please remember them always cause they will always remember you no matter how far you are from them... Whether you're in Singapore, or Thailand, or UK, or even Hawaai, they will remember you...