Past eight years since I last blog, I've been trying to get myself to be part of the society which I thought that is how I can get friends in life. I've tried to make them feel comfortable by being nice to them. It was actually a bad choice I've made cause I found that this has in turn made me to lose myself. Consequently, many more left me. I always have a thought that people need friends in life to enjoy life better. It is true in a way as with friends, the are things can be done together. Outing, movies, lepak, mamak; those are some of the things that it's best to be done with friends than to be done alone. There's nothing wrong to do this alone, but it will be a dull moment. But when comes down to it, are they really "friends " ? Have that question comes in your mind ?
It's been one hell of a ride for me. I think one of the greatest moment in life is that when I find out what I really want to do in life. Despite there are people around me that will try to sway me away from my end game goal, it does not make me change my mind to make my dreams come true, as I've made my choice. Still, there are people around that will be there by your side to see you achieve your dreams. You can keep that people in your life, but, in the end, they too have their choice in life to achieve their own dreams. Thus, appreciate them, but you have to make your choice to what you really want to do with the life that is given to you.
