What is time ??? What is actually meant by time ??? Have you ever wonder that in your mind ??? Some may have, some don't...
Time, can actually be defined in many ways... Personally, I defined time as how long I have to spend before it's gone... I know, it's still confusing, and that is why a story must comes with it...
Here's the thing... Ever wonder this in your mind ??? If (not exactly true) that you have coincidently found out your life span as a human (a.k.a when you will, well... You know what I mean), imagine the amount of time you got before it happens... How are u going to spend it ??? (Now again, this is not exactly true)
Now, what I'm trying to say is that time cannot be treated likely... An hour, a minute, or a second, or even a nanoseconds counts (of course you can't count nanoseconds but still it counts !)... Even when a minute pass, it can't be retrived cause time works like this... Once it's gone, it's gone... If it is 5:25 p.m., it will never be 5:24 p.m. ... So, like I said time will never stop or wait for a person... It keeps on ticking... Therefore, EVERY SECOND COUNTS. SO, MAKE IT WORTH WHILE IT LASTS !!!
